Our home visiting podiatry service, Podiatry HomeCare, is a fully equipped podiatry service providing a full range of services to clients in the comfort of their home.
We also provide services to Aged Care Facilities. For more information on this, please click here.
We specialise in:
- Routine nail and skin (including corn & callus)
- Neurovascular assessment
- Treatment and management of foot ulcers (including debridement, wound care & offloading).
- Treatment of mechanically induced lower limb pain (including LBP, hip, knee, ankle and foot)
- Nail surgery
- Diabetic foot care
- Fungal Nail
- Plantar warts
- Foot wear assessment (including falls prevention, Parkinson’s & foot drop)
- Flat foot
- High arched or pescavus foot in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Growing pains in children
- Stress fracture of foot
- Bunions and hammer toes
- Acute sprains and chronic ankle instability
- Consumer Directed Care packages
Consumer Directed Care packages
Podiatry can be accessed with funds from a Consumer Directed Care (CDC) package. We are a preferred provider for number of care providers who administer CDC packages and are experienced in providing appropriate podiatry care within the budget constraints of a care package. We pride ourselves on providing a client-centred approach, with an emphasis on ongoing communication between all key stakeholders in the clients’ care. If you are on a CDC package and require podiatry, please contact us or speak to your Case Manager/Care Coordinator.